Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SUPER CHEAP AVON ($1!!!) with FREE SHIPPING!!! Plus Free Coupon Envelope!!!

You heard it! No minimum free shipping just to my fans!

Avon is having a HUGE sale with $1 and even cheaper items. All you have to do is go HERE and register at the top. *So the free shipping code will work*



After that shop away! To find the super cheap deals go to the category that you want and put the prices LOW to HIGH.

The free shipping code is "REPFLYER" at checkout.

Use the contact me button on the left hand side of my Samples-R-Us page if you spend over $15 and I will send you a FREE $50 coupon envelope just for being an amazing fan!

Make sure to share this deal with your friends and family!
If they buy $15 or more from me then you will get an EXTRA $50 coupon envelope

It wont last long!

No comments:

Post a Comment