Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Review: Eden Fantasys


*This is for 18+. If you're not 18 or older please do not read any further or if you're offended by Sex Toys or Adult products this review is not for you. Thanks!*

I have the pleasure of writing a review for Eden Fantasys. Like a lot of you know my 5 year wedding anniversary was the 17th of this month... I had ordered some "surprises" for my husband and myself to celebrate and I was worried that it wouldn't come in on time. Not only did they ship it earlier then my anniversary, it was completely discreet. No big box showed up with "SEX TOYS" plastered on the sides! So don't worry when you order!

Everything was A+. Eden Fantasys completely exceeded my expectations not only with customer service but with FAST delivery, cheap pricing and quality of their lingerie and sex toys.

I ordered the lingerie, but they don't have it anymore or I'd post it. I did get this bra (here). Where else can you get a super cute bra for $10.99? I also ordered these fishnets (here). What I wasn't expecting was not only were they totally cute, they were SO SOFT! Seriously! I was COMPLETELY impressed!


Right now if you order and use the code XOXO you get 20% off your order!


Express your love with Vroom! Sex toys from EdenFantasys. Shop now!

No comments:

Post a Comment