Monday, July 2, 2012

Swagbucks! Earn $, Amazon Giftcards and MORE! For Free!!

Have you joined Swagbucks? It's just like google, but you earn swagbucks for searching which you can turn in for free money, giftcards, fun items, ect...



Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called “Swag Bucks”, which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise. Things like PayPal and Amazon gift cards, toys, clothes, collectibles, games, electronics and more…Swagbucks.com is a 100% free, no strings attached, free prizes, no shipping charges, no membership fee’s. Swagbucks.com has already rewarded over a million users with Amazon.com gift cards, and all kinds of quality products, to members across the United states, Canada and UK.

All I did was search "facebook"! It's THAT easy!


I love getting the Amazon cards! I've gotten soooooo many since I signed up 10 months ago. They even sent me 50 free Swagbucks for my birthday!!!


Sorry for the phone picture! This is what they sent me just for my birthday! 


Make sure you SIGN UP so you don't miss out on free money and giftcards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment