Monday, August 27, 2012

Morgan's Deals- Up to 90% off!



I had the absolute pleasure of meeting the family behind Morgan's Deals today. I actually won 2 tickets to Schlitterbahn (the #1 water park in the USA) off their facebook page.

Why do I love Morgan's Deals? Well, besides they're a family owned and operated company; you can get up to 90% different deals EVERY DAY. Basically, companies want your business and are willing to give you an amazing price to come check them out! It's a total win. 

For instance, yesterday I was at my apartment's gym and there was a personal trainer in there working with someone. I have been looking for months for a personal trainer to get me back to my pre-baby weight that's AFFORDABLE. She told me her price for 6 sessions is $700. Really, $700? No thank you. Right now on Morgan's deals they have a deal that's $10 for TWO personal workout sessions. Can you find anything else even COMPARABLE to that? No way.

Don't need a personal trainer? Right now they have unlimited Professional Laser Hair Removal for $199. That's over $400 off retail. Awesome, right?


That's why I love this site so much. I look forward to their daily email with their exclusive deals every single day. They don't share your email with anyone and they do not spam you. Just click {{here}} and you can get exclusive emails like I do.

So what are you doing still here? Head over to their facebook where they're giving away 2-4 Schlitterbahn tickets a day for a WEEK, maybe even longer! I want to hear that one of my fans won like I did yesterday!

They also have a Morgan's deals in Austin, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Kansas City & St. Louis!

7 comments:

  1. Great post! I was going to join but Nashville isnt one of the cities. :) Congrats on getting the tickets! I scored some Zoo tickets myself today. I did like their fb page :) Let us know how the visit to the water park goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking them out ASAP! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wish they had them here in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great site - I am going to check them out! Love the Schlitterbahn giveaways too!

    ReplyDelete