Thursday, September 13, 2012

Gone Fishin'

Gone fishin'


Hey everyone!

   I just wanted to let you guys know I will be taking my first cruise with my family on starting Sunday. I hope that the ports have WIFI, but I'm not going to count on it. We will be driving from Austin to Lake Charles tomorrow. Visiting family until Sunday morning when we are driving to New Orleans and headed out. We will be stopping at Montego Bay, Jamaica as our first stop. The Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands as our second. Finally... Cozumel, Mexico as our last.

My Dad, Mom, Husband and 2 kids will be with me. We LOVE scuba diving, so it was extra special when my Dad taught my son how to swim with his new snorkle, fins, mask and wet suit.


I have an amazing 2nd admin. I can't ask for a better one then Erika with Living Frugal with Erika.
 
We will be posting great giveaways and deals while I'm gone. I hope everyone has an amazing next couple weekends... I'll see you on the 24th! :)

-Anna Ellis-

No comments:

Post a Comment